About Me

My photo
Here are my records of my attempts to make SOMEthing delicious out of NOthing. "When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste." ~Laiko Bahrs

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can't Get Enough of it Quinoa Recipe!

I have to go to class but I wanted to post the ingredients for this recipe before I forgot them. I ate this for lunch and it tasted AMAZING. Will post more later.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Cooked bite sized sweet potatoes
1/2 cup potatoes
1 cup cooked bite sized green beans
1 tsp. garlic
1/2 cup diced or crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
2 tsp. minced fresh basil
1/4 corn
2 large diced carrots
3 large diced celery stalks
1/2 cup sliced onion
1 cup Quinoa
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
S&P to taste

1 comment:

  1. this looks like such an interesting, flavorful, veggieful recipe. I think I'm gonna have to try it! Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for good quinoa recipes.

    ReplyDelete